Saturday, July 5, 2008

Bad Day

It was a very bad bad Sunday for me!
The subject is when tuition time..

it was getting OK on maths and science but when comes to English class the disaster starts!

English Lesson:12.35pm
 We was learning about grammar..
then started later with an exercise..Cikgu Adi(*that my English sir's name..*) he is a very good teacher
But he was a bit tempered today
i asked an eraser from Afifa..then Afifa asked me about the answer for no,..erm...erm..forget already!
so..Cikgu Adi taught we were talking and BAM! he started to get angry

haihz..
i was so sorry for him...his tears like falling out from his eyes
i tried to apologize to him..he rejected my apologize and when back home...

It is not only Bad Day or Bad Sunday Its so sad Sunday i really cant forget

To Cikgu Adi if u read this I'm really Sorry to what I've done to you this now!
I'm Sorry
I'm Sorry
I'm Sorry!!!

I will never repeat the same mistake again when I'm in your class

No comments: