Friday, September 19, 2008

Farah Lina

Farah Lina

OK,you guys want to know who is Farah Lina is..
alright here u go

Farah Lina, she is my bestie( best friend )
she is:
::cool::
::cute 100%::
::friendly::
::loving::
::caring::
got some more

if u dun believe she's my friend here proof

her name is Farah Lina,age 14,from SMK Bukit Jambul,she was born 13 August!
i know half a detail from her

OK,the day i saw Farah Lina i don't know she was cool or awesome
then i try chatting with her

we were to addicted each other,she is a cool friend 
cause, she share anything with me
and i sometimes cheer her up
she also always there to cheer me up!

i was grounded by using surfing Internet and Farah Lina miss me so much ( for sure i miss her too )
she is a really good friend,but 1 thing i don't know where we going to meet!

is it forever in yahoo,my space and friendster?

I Hope Our Friendship kekal selama-lamanya Farah Lina 

Peace Out~

No comments: