Saturday, September 20, 2008

online

..before that...

i took my dinner at Old Town White Coffee..and the ice-blender white coffee-hazelnut was awful
the chicken rendang was awesome..

honestly~

later back home,fried squid,sausage,CRISPY spicy chicken! *lol*


omg!

today i online till 3.00am..and guess what!

my dad didn't say anything
even its night I'm still entertained..you know who
duh~

my besties Farah Lina..we doodle around,then gossip² around
i wont tell u who did we gossiped...:P

i can't believe it..Farah don't want to sleep....haihzz u mengantok go laa sleep!
nvm~

she want to stay up night with me { thx farah }

i also was talking to several people's on my space like my soccer friend MEYL and certain friend from other countries! ....

that's all for today..so Gd night and bye's
{ love your name Farah Lina }

No comments: