Tuesday, August 11, 2009

the date of 11.08.2009

yesh.yesh

:]

toady's 11. august.and it went all find. just a Lil tummy-ache for a little while then everything went find. 11. august erm.erm let me guess ya blogger.

ha.?morning went to school.dude,can't get up in da morning.its embarrassing. duh~yesh I'm a boy that can't get up in the morning. so, that's OK i manage to later on~
went to skul as normal.? yeah kinda......omg! sum one remind me about assignment moral.! i hate them seriously :\

we studied moral just like few minutes and erm went to the hall like what form 4 need to find college.?and i have another 2 years to think what I'm gonna do. its to early. CIkgu Mazida. ?? never believes us! i dunno why that happen on her especially on me.!

hm. i was lazy in physics class. it was warm\hot like no ones business.! very very hot u know.i just listen to the teacher.
ah.?came home mum cooked.?awesome today mum cooked shrimps! =P

later on. we stopped here cause was written 3.30pm duh~ its nt even half day I'm gonna go basketball now.! practice dude. for carnival

tata


peace out
-prsan-

No comments: