Friday, August 7, 2009

Leow Jia Ian

Leow Jia Ian
leow jia ian is her name. she is 16 yo. my skul. such a preety,cutie humble loving caring ha.? much more. she is my friend i adore alot. she plays good basketball. also guitars. [: she is diffrent type of girl thatss because i like her as my friend.

she is adorable. a photogynic. and shes not like other girls i realise. patient looking.!
and the most pathetic part.! SHE HITS PEOPLE WHILE SHE IS LAUGHING.
what a girl.!

jia ian THIS IS FOR YOU.!
prsan: im very gifted to be our friend. i inserted you in my blog cause i love a friend suppose to be. leow jia ian u're in my blog im hoping no ones ever put u in a blog b4.? seriously my blog is a best view site. people would noe u easily. *lil miss jia ian


FRIENDS FOREVA GIRL

XOXO
`prsan`

No comments: