Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Nniza

Nniza
oh my gosh. he we are again talking about people i adore.!
Nniza a girl age sweet 15 years old from Florida,United states. I caught her from my space where she's really friendly and nice :)
i love her attitude very much where she love teaching me alots of lots of new things about her place
me and Nniza share alot of things about lifestyle,movies, schools and subjects either. Nniza had just end her summer on the date of 24th August 2009. she stated a new school and new life.
Nniza is still single.she is such a photogenic and also stunning in every pictures she capture. Nniza is a girl with the characters . Burgundy brown hair,fair,adorable,cute,gorges.
i dream for a friend like her. and i got it.
Nniza :] friends forever.??

to nniza: i'm really happy to have a friend like you Nniza. you have share with me so many things. thanks alot.peace yo!


prsan

No comments: