Monday, July 14, 2008

The Date Of July 14

Today 14th July was a normal day

no...no...no, Not So normal In the early morning

ME! cant wake up(got reason)
yesterday went to BJ Complex Rooftop to play futsal..It was a enjoyable for me cause got the best player of the field and won the 4th place..
hm!

But never mine at least i enjoy! We played until 2.00am..and luckily i woke up on time today morning! whew~

School: was normal and tomorrow got Mesyuarat Agong ke-21(think so)..Gone case..Later On in Wink of an eyes! Recess bell rings! The recess is not the best part...there was this girl,a new girl was new IN my school! She is Indian,fair like me,beautiful eyes,and she looks so beautiful! wanted to rampas her..My Gosh! The other Indian Hooligans are making the hell out of monkey in the canteen!

I will take my time after PMR to get her!^_~(*Or before that*)
Kelas tambahan Bahasa Malaysia started and Cikgu Azmin was my teacher yang bertugas..
we studied about karangan peribahasa today!Cool,Funny teacher sometimes think like his so famous..

And wait a minute Visnu..You are not meant to be famous..and don't be jealous on my Malay girl-friend that write my name on their hand said"Prsan Famous"..I am famous..i deserve that.. :P 

i think thats all for today..nothin soooo special accept the cute new girl in my school!

No comments: