Thursday, July 17, 2008

Unforgotten Moment

The Unforgotten Moment is on Tuesday!

i fall down  and injured my hand badly,

I'm typing in one hand now..i injured my left hand

this is what happen.....went football like normal..and we played football..no..no..no futsal..yeah..while we were playing i fell down..how.?
here let me tell..i stepped the ball and lost balance and bam! fall down..all my friends came to see what happen ..and when the moment i turn my bones(hand) has plunge up like unbelievable..My friends was all panic..i asked Udin to call Fareez mum..and fareez mum straight called her husband uncle Rosdi..i was first rush to the nearest clinic..and took X-Ray as fast as the doctor could,then uncle Rosdi send me back..Acha came..he came from work and brought me to Pantai Mutiara!

and the moment i enter i was send to Emergency Ward...and doctor came around 10.00 something,i was brought to he Operation theater..and enter the operation theater around 10.00 and came out at 12.00 something..I always have the best parents thy are so good,cool...they waited for me till my operation finish!


I LOVE MY PARENTS TILL MY LAST GENERATION ENDS!

No comments: